Our management fee is $75 flat. We’ve kept our pricing simple; there are no confusing tiers. Call into our office for more information and we won’t suddenly raise the price on you. When we say $75 flat we mean it! That price includes the following services:
- We offer leases that are a month-long, or longer.
- Inspect property during vacancy and create a punch list to ensure that home is “rent ready.”
- Recommend vendors that provide quality service at affordable prices. Have a vendor you have worked with in the past that you would prefer to use? No problem! We are happy to accommodate our owners and will coordinate repairs with any vendor of your choosing.
- Advertise aggressively on top websites and MLS to get your home the exposure it deserves.
- Provide flexible showing schedules and ensure prospects are always accompanied by a licensed agent.
- Handle all maintenance calls in a manner that meets AZ laws regarding rental repairs, while protecting the owner’s right to deny cosmetic repair requests.
- Prepare and execute all leases including extensions and modifications.
- Collect all rents while aggressively pursuing legal action including 5 day notices, evictions, collections and garnishment for non-payment. Legal fees will apply.
- Prepare monthly statements showing all the activity on your account to keep you well informed. All invoices will be included and staff is always on hand to answer any questions our owners may have regarding their statements.
- Arrange and pay for county sales tax.
- Supply you with quarterly profit/loss and 1099s year-end reporting.
For year-long leases we offer additional services:
- Thoroughly screen all rental applicants using credit history, criminal background check, eviction history, and employment verification. We set the bar high to ensure only fully-qualified tenants move into our rental properties.